Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fancy Braided Scarf

I can't take credit for this cute way to tie a scarf, I found it on Pinterest. So if you have a Pinterest account search for 40 ways to tie a scarf and find more fun ideas. I had several ladies ask me how to do this so here it is. Remember if you want a bigger view of the picture just click on the picture to make it bigger.

You can use a large square scarf or a long rectangular one like mine. Step 1: Put it around your neck with ends even.
 
Step 2: Start by tying it like you would to tie your shoe. Bring it up to the point where you want the finished scarf to hang. Notice I have the "under" end on my right side. 
 
Step 3: Bring the right over the left.
 
Step 4: Grab that now left side and draw it up under and over the top.
 
 
 
 
Step 5: You can pull this as tight or loose as you like.
 
Repeat Step 3-5 till you get to the end.
 
Now tie it off. And that's it! Your Fancy Braided Scarf is done.
 
And see how much patience my furry friends had while I blogged about it. Thanks for checking in on me. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Have a great day! Linda
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...