Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ooey Gooey Butter Cookies


These are my version of the Funetti Butter Cookie you've probably seen on Pinterest. I like to call them Ooey Gooey Butter Cookies. They are the perfect size for little hands or those on a diet. Yes, I know cookies and diet do not go together. But how could you resist these little yummy balls of goodness. They were a huge hit at our 4th of July cookout. I did not use the brand of butter the recipe calls for. I used the Aldi brand of butter. And I used off brand cream cheese and powdered sugar. I did use the Funetti Cake Mix however next time I may use an off brand to see how it goes. You can find the recipe here. They are delicious.

Check back in with me. I want to share a few other ideas for treats and decorating for this summer holiday. 

Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...