Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Biscuit Cinnamon Roll

New Recipe Wednesday

This is a recipe you will be sure to please the kids young and old with! I came across this recipe while on vacation and it reminded me of the monkey bread I have made in the past but less time consuming. This post goes out to Brenda. Thanks for being the best twin sister ever and thanks for vacationing with me to the land of our parents!



Biscuit Cinnamon Roll

2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 cup pancake syrup
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon


Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. Place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges (closely together) to form a ring. So you are basically laying them side by side. Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixtures. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter.

The next time I make this I might make more of the syrup mixture and sugar mixture to add in between the biscuits as I put them into the pan.

These were delicious. Thanks to my Mom & Dad for demonstrating just how yummy they were.

Thanks for checking in on me.
Linda


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...