Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Brussell Sprouts in Foil

New Recipe Wednesday

As a kid we didn't eat a vegetable unless it was a green bean, pea or corn. Now as an adult I like to branch out every now and then. So when I saw these huge brussell sprouts at Aldi's I had to try them. This is what I did.

Brussell Sprouts in foil

Foil
Brussell Sprouts
Olive Oil
Sea Salt
Ground Black Pepper

Cut off growth ends of the Brussell Sprouts. Mine were huge so I then cut them in half lengthwise. Toss with olive oil to lightly coat. Season with salt and pepper. Cut a piece of foil big enough to hold your brussell sprouts  on a single layer. I formed the edges to help hold them in. Place them on the grill or in the oven. Flip them over after a few minutes. Cook till tender.

Healthy Yum!!!

Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...