Monday, June 18, 2012

Landscaping Re-do

Landscaping Re-do
When you are 5'3" it's hard to trim shrubs that are taller than you. So it was time for the old to go and replant the new. The burning bush in the picture is the size of the shrubs I cut down a couple of weeks ago. Then it was time to call the pros to dig out the root balls of 1 burning bush, 3 evergreen hedge, 1 juniper and an extremely overgrown dwarf Alberta spruce. We had river rock for mulch in the bed so we dug that up and relocated it until all the work was done. I had to enlist my husband for some of this but for the most part I am the main laborer. This is our forever home so I felt a beautiful Red Hot Hydrangea(if you've never seen the blooms on one of these I highly recommend you check them out, they are outstanding), 3 Green Velvet Boxwood's & an Dwarf Alberta Spruce was the cure for this area of the yard. I can't wait to show you the end results!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...