Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bunny Print

While the bunnies in the garden are munching away at my flowers and vegetables are somewhat annoying, in the house they are cute furry creatures. After my "Happy Little Trio" June 3rd blog was finished I couldn't resist visiting www.thegraphicsfairy.com again. I found this cute little bunny, printed it on a linen textured paper I purchased from Michael's and had it framed at Hobby Lobby. The frame I bought at an antique market.


I love how the variations in the frame mimic the bunnies' coloring on his back. The outer mat is a dusty sage green linen. The inner mat is shades of brown.

 
 

He is pretty happy hanging in our master bath.


I can't wait to visit The Graphics Fairy site to find future projects.
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...