Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Vacation leads to more crafting.

My mind never takes a break from creating. I have been to Florida every year for vacation for at least the last 15 years, why I never did this before I don't know. There are many things you can do with shells. But when you bring them home keep them away from your pets. Harper thought mine were treats and he ate some of them.

This is what I had left. I'm sure you can dig in your cabinets and find vases, vessels or jars that were too unique to get rid of and display your favorite treasures from the sea shore.

 
This is a lovely addition to my latest find at the Antique market.
 
 
And Ellie likes it too. Thanks for checking in on me. Check back soon to see my next project or maybe we'll take a garden tour.
Linda
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...