Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bathroom Remodel Day 3

This remodeling process is a little slower than I would like but we are not professionals and I tend to over think things. :) It's coming along. Today we were able to finish putting up the hardi backer in the shower. And to prove I had help....I like looking at the shadow. It makes me giggle. I had the super hunk muscle man helping. ;)
Screwing through cement board is hard work. So I let hubby do it. I then went to work mudding and taping. I know I have told you this is not a skill we are good at, but I figured I could give it a go since the tile will eventually cover it up.

It is a skill and I don't think I did too bad. I did mention my son helped in the demo portion of this reno. He did a great job and was so cute.

 Thanks for checking in on me. Check back tomorrow for more progress.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...