Friday, July 31, 2015

Bulletin Board Awakening



I have waited 8 years for a kitchen remodel. I think I have a few more years to wait. But in the mean time I just had to do something with this old bulletin board that was hanging over the desk area of the kitchen.

So, the decision. To go with black paint or that new fabulous color I chose for the serving tray a few weeks ago. And you can tell my choice.  Valspar, Sea Seeker from Lowe's. When this kitchen remodel finally comes to be I am lightening everything up not only in the kitchen but in the family room too. But for now let's get back to the bulletin board.


Tape it off. Use a small brush and give it a couple of coats.


It looks awesome.


I originally hung it vertical but decided to go horizontal and cover up the phone wall mount we no longer use. 

If you need a small project to perk up a corner of your home look around and grab some paint. Pretty much everything can be painted. 

Thanks for checking in on me.

Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...